Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt



This isn’t really going to be a proper review; I wasn’t really into book reviewing when I read this book, so I didn’t write down my thoughts. I just wanted to put it out there that it’s one of those books that I feel everyone should read. It’s just beautifully written, and while it is heartbreaking, it is also full of hope.

This book came into my life at just the right time. My father had passed away in July, and I found myself starting books and putting them down repeatedly. I was going through the worst case of reader’s block that I have ever experienced in my life. My fiance, knowing that I had wanted to read this book, bought it for me. 


I'm pretty sure that this book brought me back from the dead, and I will always remember it being the saving grace that allowed me to finally cry and let myself feel something other than emptiness. It will forever hold a spot in my heart for that.

No comments :

Post a Comment