Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday

I am not a fan of the mall. I feel like the older I get, the more I hate shopping malls. The people are rude, and the clothes are expensive, and it gives me way too much unneeded anxiety. But I had a coupon for H&M and some money from tax returns, so I thought, why not?

Well, I'm pretty sure Ryan and I were only there for a little over an hour before it was time to go. The whole ordeal was giving me a headache. People just stopping right in front of you, but looking at you like you're wrong for running into them. People who stop half in-half out of a store and block the entrance. The food court...OMG. Talk about sensory overload. Just looking at that place can give me a mild to moderate panic attack.

We probably won't go back for a long time.

The trip was not a complete waste though. I got a few nice things:


Alice in Wonderland iPhone case

The Wisdom of the Shire

Pretty Dress

Oz Travel Cup



1.) Alice iPhone case. Impulse buy, but Alice in Wonderland is my favorite Disney movie, and it's almost impossible to find any Alice-themed merchandise. It's cute and I'm happy.

2.) The Wisdom of the Shire by Noble Smith. I have been wanting to read this and I never pass up on good books. This is a self-help book, but Hobbit-style. I've always said that the best way to live is to live like a hobbit. 

3.) Pretty dress. I only bought this because I had a 20% off coupon for H&M. I do like it a lot though. 

4.) Oz cup. Impulse buy. I really can't express how excited I am to see this movie though. 


All in all, it was a decent trip that I will not be doing again for a very long time.

No comments :

Post a Comment